Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Seremban King's Beef Noodle - REOPENS

Earlier this year, I wrote of the closure of Seremban King's Beef Noodle. 


I am pleased to announce the REOPENING of the said outlet. The management of the outlet has so kindly written to me of their reopening on August 8. Appended below is the comment that they posted on my blog 

Seremban Kings Beef Noodle 



 Hi Sherine,

Thank you for your nice post and we really appreciate that!!!

FYI, King's Beef Noodle Restaurant in Seremban has resumed business on August 8th 2012. You may call +60126549467 for update.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
King's Beef Noodle Restaurant

kingsbeefnoodle@gmail.com

So folks, what are you waiting for? Go check out the place, relish the beef noodle and find out what happened. Until my next trip to Seremban....here's wishing Seremban King's Beef Noodle..."Welcome back & hope that you are here to stay. I've missed your tenderloin beef noodles and you can bet I'll be back for more. Good Luck & all the best"

1 comment:

King's Beef Noodle Restaurant said...

Hi Sherine,

Thanks for writing another post!!!

We are also on Facebook now:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-Beef-Noodle-Restaurant/248884625232437

Best regards,
King's Beef Noodle Restaurant