Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mr7211 & Vanilla; Mille Crepe cafe - 4 June 2013

No champagne to welcome Mr 7211, we just needed mille crepe cake! Where else but Vanilla; The Mille Crepe cafe at 17-G Jalan SS15/4, Subang Jaya.

A couple of weeks ago, we chanced upon this cafe while we were checking out a motorbike accessories shop adjacent to Vanilla. I had a fabulous 'durian' experience and we came back for more because the last time, I ate alone while Rocker57 sat patiently watching me indulge :)

So, what better way then to eat something we both like? Remember my last article on Nadeje, Melaka (my favourite place for mille crepe cake), well, well, well...I finally found one that came close to or matches Nadeje. 



         
The RM15.00 durian mille crepe cake I had for the very first time, pictured above. It was flavourful and rich. Worth ever Ringgit. Half an hour later, I was burping durian!!! Ewww...yup, to eat it is heavenly, but burping durian aint welcome, anywhere!!! Period! It reeks!!! This was the cake that Rocker57 patiently waited for me to indulge.....awww, ain't he nice? He IS.

Soooo...what is Mille Crepe? Well, check it out :






 The various flavours available

                                                            "Vanilla" is also on Facebook



The menu....

This time around, we had tiramisu and double chocolate. Both were equally good but I much prefer the tiramisu. Its RM9 per piece.


              Rocker57's Americano but doesn't look like one though...more like flat white. But...it was a good cup of coffee. Smoky aroma, rich, full bodied and bitter....aaaahhhh....

My cafe mocha was thick, rich, flavourful and balanced. It suited me just fine. 

It was a great way to celebrate as we can 'eye' our new bike through the glass doors. What a great day, after a week of waiting....we finally brought Mr 7211 home. 

Catch me next where we went....

Until then.... 

No comments: