Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things I love about riding

Here are the things I love about riding:
  • THE WIND & FRESH EARLY MORNING BREEZE - Simply AWESOME!!
  • BONDING - The bonding I have with rocker57 is stronger and the love for each other has blossomed again and again. Loads of "kopi breaks" and "pee breaks" or rehydration breaks.
  • THE SPEED - The power of the machine is fantastic, the pick-up is so great I often get thrown back at traffic lights, stops and start of each journey...apart from fear of whiplash...it's just great hearing the roar of the engine and how fast the mean machine can go.
  • OVER TAKING - It never cease to amaze me how fast one can overtake a 4 wheeler on the highway...zoom...and bye bye car....
  • WEIGHT LOST - The mobile "sauna" & art of balancing has toned me up. Despite the frequent coffee breaks, I've yet to gain any weight....hmmm...must ride more.
  • CHEAP TRAVEL - Low fuel cost and toll free travel is splendid!
  • CAMARADERIE - I now know that superbikers somehow do acknowledge people on superbikes or big bikes...I don't see BMW drivers honking BMW drivers...I like that friendly spirit. Even a simple "hi" with the hand gesture makes my day.
  • SELF TIME - Time to yourself to think, dwelve or ponder on life....quiet time with the rush of wind....unexplanable.
One disappointment though...

Having to get shelter in the rain...but if the pros and better off than the cons....what the heck! ENJOY THE RIDE.

No comments: