Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Million cash & a week to live.

Was thinking out loud last week "What if I had a Million Ringgit and a week to live? How would I spend the money? What would I do? And Why would I do What I do?"
stock photo : Stack of $100 billsI think I would do the following :
  1.  Revise my will. So that it will be more current and specific. Reason : That way, I know very well that my beneficiaries will get exactly what I intended to give them and they do not have to wait too long for probate. Aiyooo...not that I have plenty to give away but it eases the mind to know that it is carried out properly & legally.                                                                                           stock photo : Neon Sign series  "wills, trusts"                             
  2. Give 5% of the money to charity. To few separate organizations so that more can benefit from it. It may seem little but it does help in one way or other, right? Right! Reason : We have taken from society and we should give back some before we leave, afterall, we can't bring it with us, correct?
  3. Give each of my two kids RM300,000 and RM200,000 to Rocker57. Eh? Why so little for Rocker57 and more for the kids? Needless to say, Rocker57 is self sufficient while the kids need it more for their future. In fact, knowing Rocker57, he will give his share to the kids too. That's my rock! Reason : I am leaving but they still need to live on, so the $$$ is essential.
  4. Rent the following cars just to get a hang of it before I leave permanently. Day 1 : Ferrari car/bike so that we can alternate between driving (me...love to drive)...and riding (he...loves to ride)...so, we get best of both worlds. No fighting!Bet he didn't know of this bike!! hehehehe. But I much prefer this though...Ferrari Enzo from MPH06                                             Day 2 : audi r8Audi R8 or Audi TT Turbo.                                        Day 3 : Porsche                                                                                                           Day 4 : Maserati                                                                                                          Day 5 : Lamborghini Gallardo                               Day 6 : Bentley...1 more day before I die, need to slow down a bit right? Else might die earlier due to all the fast speed ~ heart attack lo!                                                                        Day 7 : Rest day!! Dying soon, so need to calm the nerves, heart and mind :)   Reason : I love fast cars, what better to live life before I say goodbye???            
  5. Give RM50,000 each to my two brothers. Reason : They are my only siblings and the little that I give will help them with their kids education (for now)                                                                                        
  6. Eat all my favourite food everyday, everymeal for the last 7 days of my life. Can't list them....this little piggy eats and eats...endless! Reason : GREEDY PIG.....sigh...need you ask??? hehehehe.....
  7. Spend quality time with my family and close friends. Telling each of them I love them deeply, to forgive and to forget and to remind them to celebrate my life when I leave because I've had a blessed & good life. I always find the lively singing and celebration in the African American community funerals (portrayed in movies/dramas) very "what I want". Having born, raised and live life as a Malaysian Chinese, I find the traditional Chinese (Taoist) funerals very tiring, scary & dated (my due respect & sincere apology to our ancestors) and a lot of times doesn't make sense in this era and time. Well, I guess this would be another topic for my future blog. Reason : my last week to tell the people that I love my last piece of joke/crap/advise/etc. So, quality time spent on quality people who mean the world to me.
  8. My son shares that I should travel since it is the last week of my life....Nah, I have visited many yet left many unvisited, but knowing it's my last 7 days...I have things I really want to do apart from my bucket list which is impossible to achieve. To know more of my bucket list, check out http://superbiker48.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-bucket-list.html. So, I leave no 8 to recording a short story of my entire life. Reason : so that my grandkids (if any) can know who their granny is and how much a cracked nut she is :)) . Also, bet my kids can't remember all the things about me....hahahaha....
  9. Take a nice photo with minimal 'photoshop' action, not the studio kind but the kind that is natural and candid. I will also make/buy my last apparel on earth. Since I have chosen to be cremated, I would choose the urn (my new home) Reason : Die - die also must look good, mah.....hehehe...
    Isn't it nice if we could all plan our last days on earth in this manner? Alas, but it is not for us to choose so the above is merely wishful thinking in a blog....hehehe.....well at least I thought of it! Not forgetting....I DON'T have a Million Ringgit, OK?!?! As I share this, I'm also think of many crazy stuff....share with you another day, ya. Stay tuned!

    Until the next blog....stay positive, happy and live life full. Muaks!!


    Note : Photo credits to :
    • Audi R8 ~ autocarides.com
    • Ferrari car/bike ~ chilloutpoint.com
    • Ferrari  car ~ picture-of-cars.com/ferrari
    • Lamborghini Gallardo ~ car.kak.net

6 comments:

cheekylaine said...

believe money is not everything when you are dying

i guess it'll be making sure the money is well put to use for other vs myself eg. the kids, family, etc.

all i'd asked for is my beloved ones to be with me for the rest of the week - doing what we like best - no planned programs but impromptu ones

as i'm writing i'm wishfully thinking if i have a nice looking property overlooking the sea and all what i want to do is to wake up to the inviting clear blue sea or simply watch the sunset with nice music in the background

http://www.concierge.com/travelguide/maldives/hotels/500109/photos/slideshow/500331?sortPhotosBy=&sortPhotosOrder=

Unknown said...

Cheekylaine : that is a nice wishful thought. But don't let that be a wishful thought. Do it now whenever you can. Live with no regrets. Live life full, remember? Hugs.

cheekylaine said...

Yup. Not jus a resort I pay at lot for a few nights but one that is mine. Where is my jackpot???

Unknown said...

Cheekylaine : me too looking for the jackpot! Let's buy lottery! Or dream on. Sometimes dreams do come true, like some of mine. Don't loose hope.

sam said...

1 million only ah? .... i think you need 2 mil. look at your budget again. hehehe...

Unknown said...

Sam - Plz do your math.
50K for charity. 300Kx2 kids, R57 200K, 100K for two bros, am left with 50K to spend. All those wheels on rental, duh!!