Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Passion

Kawa-babe has been left idle lately since rocker57's key-holes surgery to remove his gall bladder. (posing in the nude minus its clothes....i.e. bike cover..hehehe...)

Passion is something unexplainable. 4 hours out from surgery guess what rocker57 asked the doctor? "Dr, when I can ride my bike?" instead of asking the surgeon when the wounds would heal or when he would totally recover. (shaking my head in disbelief when I heard that!)The doctor cautioned him not to lift heavy things and advised him to lay low for at least 3 weeks.
Men, do they listen? Oh No! 11 days later, he sneaked off for a hour's spin on the new SKVE highway that I mentioned to him I found out the day before when I was showing someone a property in Putrajaya. Can't chain him down, right? Well, just have to support but caution him on implications should he over exert himself, sigh. He almost went for another spin later the same evening but both my daughter and I stopped him, lest he outdid himself. Glad he cared to listen.
Even while he was on medical leave, he was busy planning where to go for the upcoming holidays right up till end of 2010!! Can you believe it? I can! Boy, can he talk insistently on bikes for hours on end. He is so passionate about his bike, new bikes in the international scene (info from mags he bought & googling), biking trips, upgrading his bike, etc....I'm dead sure I saw sparkle in his eyes when he spoke of what he has in mind moving forward. Haven't seen those sparkle since our courting days....ah, rocker57 is in love, again. Fret not, I'll always be his first love. The rest of it, I can live with it...ignorance is bliss, they say.

So, do you have a passion to share? Come share it with me.

No comments: