Thursday, May 16, 2013

BEWARE what the sign says!!!

"Do keep all parts of your body within the vehicle"

Errr...well hello, does it look like I am about to hang out my intestines for all to see? DUH

At first, I presumed the vehicle was ferrying people in a game safari or such. But if you scrutinize the vehicle properly, it ain't the kind that they use in the game safari. Also, this place has a well groomed landscaping

So now, can't I even wave goodbye???


" Be carefully slip"

I like this signage very much. Yes, I would very much like to slip carefully. What? Do you think I am nuts to want to slip carefully? Obviously, I do NOT want to slip at all, thank you!

But I kinda like the cute tiger holding the placard :) 
 "Do not drop the thing of in the pocket into the toilet bowl"
I took this when I was in Japan recently. Excuse me, what exactly do you mean NEXCO or Suwako SA?

What thing of in the pocket? 

Soooo, this is "powderful England"
 "Car Parking No More 3 Minutes"

I took this when I visited Danang, Vietnam last year. Sighted at the entrance of the airport.

"Oh...do you mean now I can park for more than 3 minutes? Well, thank you...you are so kind".

Arrr...I see, you mean I can't park for more than 3 minutes! Please be specific, then. 

 

 "Pull out please"
Spotted this at Danang Airport, again!

Hercules, Iron Man...where are you? I need you to help pull out the door for me!!!

HELP!!! 

 "Disabled toilet"
This was taken from Subang Jaya's Giant outlet a few days after their reopening.

Err *scratching my head*.... I wonder how a disabled toilet would look like...hmmm...perhaps without the toilet bowl or maybe the toilet bowl is distorted? hmmmm.... or perhaps instead of flushing...it pees!!!
 "She's Bar" "  "Free Drink 2,000Yen"  "All staff is Ladys only"

I took this from the red light district in Osaka, Japan.

She's Bar? Hmmm... She is a bar? or She's in the bar or She's barred from the bar? So, which bar is she, now???

OK, is the drink free or 2,000 Yen??? Or are you going to give me 2,000 Yen if I refuse the free drink? Please stop confusing me!!!

And yes..1 lady...2 ladys, likewise 1 wife, 2 wifes...  
 "Jalan Sehala" (One way)

Taken from USJ2, Subang Jaya. 

Soooo, which way is it???

If I get summoned, is MPSJ (Subang Jaya Town council) going to pay for giving me misinformed direction?

Thank you for removing all those loan shark aka Ah Long stickers but pluzzzz do something to put up proper signage after you are done with removing the stickers!

 "NOT AN EXIT"

Hmm...OK...its a door. Period!
 "NO TRESSPASSING WITHOUT PERMISSION"

My question is "Well Sir/Ma'am, if I had asked your permission, would I be trespassing now, would I??"












Look what I found when I googled for "weird signages"....
  

 
 "Please don't smoke in all seats, because we want to keep the fragrance of coffee and bread"

All this while, I thought we sat on top of the seats...apparently now people sit IN their seats....hmmm... this is something new!

Also, now it is possible to 'store' the aromatic smell of fresh coffee and bread in a cafe. WOW!!! 

Wouldn't it be easier to just put a sign "Please smoke outside"???
 "Go Ahead, Drink & Drive - 
~~~ Jail
~~~ Hospital
~~~ Morque

 I like this very much, straight to the point! Kudos!!
 "Today's Special - Buy one Fish & Chips for the price of two and receive a second Fish & Chips ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!"

Oiiii.... it' PAID and NOT free!!!! Lucky I didn't drink and drive! Phew!!!
 "Please! Please don't put the toilet paper into the toilet bowl. Thanks Mgt."

May I ask, if not in the toilet bowl, then where? The kitchen?


"Keep ---> Left"


*silence*
 Well....this little birdie didn't attend school, obviously. And you can't blame it because the drawing does look a lot like the bird itself! So....go figure.
 "Please...do not bring non-gender children into bathrooms. See the on-duty manager to arrange for a changing area for parents with non-gender children"

Hmmmmm.....hmmmm.....*perplexed*
 "This is the back door the front door is around the back"

Why are you confusing me!!!!
 "SOTP"

Oh, oh...I'm in trouble...
 "Any persons (except players) caught collecting golf balls on this course will be prosecuted and have their balls removed"


"OUCH!!!!"
 "PLEASE - Don't throw your cigarette ends on the floor. The cockroaches are getting cancer"

Now...this is a eco-friendly place. They seriously care for nature to the max!!! Hehehheee.....

 By the way, it is cigarette butt and not ends, hehehe....








Hope you had a good laugh and enjoyed the read. Have a good week ahead and a fabulous weekend.

Stay Happy!!! Ciao!
   

No comments: